Publication POSTECH MAGIC LAB

Journal Papers

Total 12건 1 페이지
12 The position of lysine controls the catechol-mediated surface adhesion and cohesion in underwater mussel adhesion Shin,M., Shin,J.H., Kim,k., Yang,B., Han,J.W., kim,N-K., and Cha,H.J Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, ISSN, 2020
11 Enhanced Production of Dopa‐Incorporated Mussel Adhesive Protein Using Engineered Translational Machineries Jeong,Y.S., Yang,B., Yang,B., Shin,M., Seong,J., and Cha,H.J Biotechnology and bioengineering, ISSN, 2020
10 Sticky bone-specific artificial extracellular matrix for stem cell-mediated rapid craniofacial bone therapy Choi,B-H.+, Jo,Y.K.+, Zuou,C., Jang,H-S., Ahn,J-S., Jun,S.H., and Cha,H.J Applied Materials Today, ISSN, 2020
9 Stem cell-loaded adhesive immiscible liquid for regeneration of myocardial infarction Park,T.Y., Oh,J-M., Cho,J.S., Sim,S.B., Lee,J., and Cha,H.J Journal of Controlled Release, ISSN, 2020
8 Stability-Controllable Self-Immobilization of Carbonic Anhydrase Fused with a Silica-Binding Tag onto Diatom Biosilica for Enzymatic CO2 Cap… Kim, S.,Joo,K.I., Jo,B.H., and Cha,H.J ACS Applied Materials & Interface, ISSN, 2020
7 Fast and facile biodegradation of polystyrene by the gut microbial flora of Plesiophthalmus davidis larvae Woo,S., Song,I., Cha,H.J American Society For Microbiology, ISSN, 2020
6 Reusability Comparison of Melt-Blown vs Nanofiber Face Mask Filters for Use in the Coronavirus Pandemic Ullah,S., Ullah,A., Lee,J., Jeong,Y., Hashmi,M., Zhu,C., Joo,K.I., Cha,H.J., and Kim,I.S ACS Applied Nano Materials, ISSN, 2020
5 Immobilization of genetically engineered whole-cell biocatalysts with periplasmic carbonic anhydrase in polyurethane foam for enzymatic CO2 … Moon,H., Kim, S., Jo,B.H., and Cha,H.J Jounarl of CO2 Utilization, ISSN, 2020
4 Body temperature-activated protein-based injectable adhesive hydrogel incorporated with decellularized adipose extracellular matrix for tiss… Jeon,E.Y., Joo,K.I., and Cha,H.J Acta Biomaterialia, ISSN, 2020
3 Electrohydrodynamic sprayable amphiphilic polysaccharides-clasped nanoscale self-assembly for in vivo imaging Park,J.C., Kim,D.H., Song,Y.H., Cha,H.J., and Seo,J.H ACS Applied Materials & Interface, ISSN, 2020
2 Harnessing the bioresponsive adhesion of immuno-bioglue for enhanced local immune checkpoint blockade therapy Joo,K.I., Jeong,Y., Hwang,S.M., Shin,M., Lee,J., Sharma,G., Lee,H., Im,S-H., and Cha,H.J Biomaterials, ISSN, 2020
1 A sensitive paper-based lateral flow immunoassay platform using engineered cellulose-binding protein linker fused with antibody-binding doma… Yang,J.M., Kim,K.R., Jeon,S., Cha,H.J., and Kim,C.S Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, ISSN, 2020
게시물 검색